Friday, November 13, 2009

Meagan // Senior Session

Before you get to see the awesome pictures from Meagan's senior session, I wanted to give a quick update on Memory Box. Feel free to skip to the pictures, I wont ever know!

I need to apologize! My blogging has been lackluster at best lately. I've been doing shoots, but the orders are just now starting to come through, so the posts will begin to pick up as orders are made. However, I'm thinking about a few changes/improvements. I'd love some feedback if you have any! First off, I'm making the change to WordPress. Blogger has been fine, but I dont like how restrictive it is, so HOPEFULLY fairly soon, I'll be making the switch to WP. If all goes according to plan, that will be quick, once I get the time to do it. Also, as far as blog content goes, I'm thinking about doing some more daily life posts. I'd like to get a point-and-shoot camera to carry around with me, and if anything interesting happens, snap a picture and have a little snippet on the blog. I'm still not sure on that, so I'd love some feedback on whether you'd like to see some of that in addition to photo shoot results, and what type of point and shoot you guys use and would recommend!


And now, the good stuff. Meagan is actually a friend of one of my other seniors, Christian. We talked and got a time set up for me to make the drive up to Van Buren, and Christian said he wanted to tag along as well. Naturally, I was more than pumped to be able to hang out with the two. The energy was great, and I believe it shows in the pictures. Best part of the shoot: the three of us belting Journey at the top of our lungs. Yes, it's a long post. You're welcome, ha ha. Here's some of the stuff we got, and as always, click the picture for a bigger view.


IMG_2351_bw

IMG_2335

IMG_2314

IMG_2254_2

IMG_2228

IMG_2227

IMG_2221_2

IMG_2210_bw

IMG_2191

IMG_2171
Tell me that's not the coolest thing to ever just stumble upon.

IMG_2155_2

IMG_2139

IMG_2130

IMG_2126_2

IMG_2090_bw

IMG_2087

IMG_2081

IMG_2079_t

Untitled_Panorama1

1 comments:

mamaof2+ Jan 26, 2010, 6:34:00 AM  

These are AWESOME!!!!! Of course the subject matter is gorgeous, and one of my sweet girls.

twitter.

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

    Back to TOP