Thursday, November 26, 2009

Christmas Time

Today is Thanksgiving. Which means it is now OFFICIALLY Christmas time. Tradition at the Walker Household dictates that today we put up the Christmas tree and decorate it as a family. Little known fact about myself: I used to throw a fit at doing this. Why? I'm not really sure. All I know is now its a tradition that I love! When we were done, I grabbed my gear to replace some batteries and I played around with my flash, shooting it off in my family's eyes to pester them...then I realized, "Oh...I could take some pictures too."

And this is for everyone! Here is MY new year's resolution. Yes, I know those come about a month and a few days after right now, but this is what I am resolving to accomplish before the new year starts! I'm going to update the blog design, switch to wordpress, and update the website. I just have been so busy as of late, that I haven't been able to. There you go, my New Year's Resolution.

I LOVE this time of year. Here's a few shots from the Walker Christmas Decor. Also, if you click for fullsize of the last image, it's wallpaper size for your enjoyment. Feel free to share it with anyone (it's my wallpaper now!).



IMG_3516

IMG_3504

IMG_3485

IMG_3492

0 comments:

twitter.

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

    Back to TOP