Sunday, December 27, 2009

Teaser and Updates

Well, as promised, I'm trying to be a little bit more regular with the posts. I'm working on catching up, and as we speak, I'm setting up a wordpress blog! BUT, here's a little teaser of a shoot I did last week.

Dan and Jessie were two of my favorite people when I was a part of the FSM Benton Youth group. Dan was a guy I always looked up to, being a year older than me and one of the most talented guys I know! When they talked to me about doing an engagement session with them, I knew I had to do whatever it took to be able to take advantage of that opportunity! Definitely a fun couple. So here's a teaser from their shoot! And as always, click it for a bigger view!


teaser

0 comments:

twitter.

    follow me on Twitter

      © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

    Back to TOP